SiRF StarIII chipset 20 channels.
2. Store up to 50,000 waypoints.
3. Two (2) NiMh batteries for more than 20 hours continuous operation.
4. USB interface (includes WIN driver).
5. Power On/Off button for easy use.
6. Three preset record intervals (Time/Distance) selectable with slide switch.
7. Three LED's to show the status of GPS battery and memory.
8. MMCX port for optional external GPS antenna.
9. USB GPS receiver function for laptops.
10. Configuration Wizard helps with easy record interval configuration.
11. Metric or Imperial measurements
12. Windows based software utility to:
Upload recorded data
Change Recording Intervals
Delete Recorded Data
Exporting Recorded Data:
(1) Export and interface with Google Earth (.kml)
(2) Show recorded data on Google Maps
(3) Text format (.txt)
(4) Excel file format (.csv)